Jump to content

Delta Area Spring Football thread


IRONEagle
 Share

Recommended Posts

The 5x State Champions hit the practice field today to prepare for their spring game on May 22nd. It’s very early and I will hold off making any predictions for the 2021-2022 season. Overall, I liked what I saw on Day 1. There’s interest from the players and to continue to build a program to compete the coaching level and talent pool are the biggest factors. This week, I plan on attending practices throughout the MS Delta. My next stops will be Clarksdale High and Northside. I also will make surprise visits to other schools. As a coach, I’m studying the game of football like never before. My goal is to see what other programs are doing that West Bolivar is or should be doing to become a State Title contender year in and year out as we were from the late 70s/80s - early 90s and from 2005 - 2013. West Bolivar won the district title in 2016 and 2019. There’s been some recent success. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...