EnterpriseBulldogsFan Posted October 3, 2021 Share Posted October 3, 2021 (edited) Enterprise Sophomore RB Zee Sims, 6-1 170, in five on field games 37 rushes for 526 yards and nine TDs, that's 14.2 yards a carry; and his numbers could be even greater, Enterprise did not play against Perry Central and he had four carries against both Mize and Stringer. He could be the best sophomore Prep football player in Mississippi. And he has an INT on defense. Against Morton he had 143 yards on just 11 carries and TD runs of 72 and 50 yards. Edited October 4, 2021 by EnterpriseBulldogsFan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arashatora Posted October 3, 2021 Share Posted October 3, 2021 (edited) Sophomore or "sophomore"? Some sophomores these days turn 17 in early September which is the reason for the quotations. Sophomore for Eupora has 860 on 103 carries and 16 tds. Lower average but has multiple runs over 50 yards. He also plays nose guard and returns kicks on occasion. Kid from Winston has 896 on 101 carries Edited October 3, 2021 by Arashatora Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiburon Posted October 3, 2021 Share Posted October 3, 2021 thats a heck of a start by mr Sims. i hope he keeps getting better and stays well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
EnterpriseBulldogsFan Posted October 4, 2021 Author Share Posted October 4, 2021 29 minutes ago, Tiburon said: thats a heck of a start by mr Sims. i hope he keeps getting better and stays well. Thanks for the complement; unlike the previous person 1 hour ago, Arashatora said: Sophomore or "sophomore"? Some sophomores these days turn 17 in early September which is the reason for the quotations. Sophomore for Eupora has 860 on 103 carries and 16 tds. Lower average but has multiple runs over 50 yards. He also plays nose guard and returns kicks on occasion. Kid from Winston has 896 on 101 carries Zee is averaging 14 yards a carry; if he had 101 carries he would have 1400 yards. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
msaisbandkid Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 3 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said: Enterprise Sophomore RB Zee Sims, 6-1 170, in five on field games 37 rushes for 526 yards and nine TDs, that's 14.2 yards a carry; and his numbers could be even greater, Enterprise did not play against Perry Central and he had four carries against both Mize and Stringer. He could be the best sophomore Prep football player in Mississippi. And he has an INT on defense. Against Morton he had 143 yards on just 11 carries and TD runs of 72 and 50 yards. Best sophomore is Mississippi is a stretch. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NOT_Enterprise_Bulldog_Fan Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 That's a great start by that kid. According to you Jimmerson and the other coaches at Enterprise suck, so I'm guessing this kid and the many others must have had some good youth coaching that is leading to the success Enterprise is having the last few years? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arashatora Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said: Thanks for the complement; unlike the previous person Zee is averaging 14 yards a carry; if he had 101 carries he would have 1400 yards. I acknowledged the lower average. As the other guy said, best sophomore is a bit of a stretch. Sophomore from Houston averaging over 13 a carry with nearly 700 yards Edited October 4, 2021 by Arashatora Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mike67 Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 I am a bit taken back by the child like comments made on this forum. When a child is called out I would hope people would not use this forum to take stabs at people. I hope we could all use this to help build each and every player. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mout25 Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 (edited) Hey Enterprise,Zee Sims looks like he is a pretty good athlete with impressive numbers. As far as the best sophomores in the state goes, I'll raise u the kid in the pic above. He's one of the best sophomore RB's in the US. Edited October 4, 2021 by mout25 changehttps://twitter.com/manifestdanny3/status/1441795242106052621?s=20 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
msaisbandkid Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 48 minutes ago, mout25 said: Hey Enterprise,Zee Sims looks like he is a pretty good athlete with impressive numbers. As far as the best sophomores in the state goes, I'll raise u the kid in the pic above. He's one of the best sophomore RB's in the US. How many D1 offers does this kid have? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lionpack Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 9 minutes ago, msaisbandkid said: How many D1 offers does this kid have? I know LSU offered him during the summer. I'm assuming he has several. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FBdude Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 Kid from Houston is killing it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mike67 Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 1 hour ago, mout25 said: Hey Enterprise,Zee Sims looks like he is a pretty good athlete with impressive numbers. As far as the best sophomores in the state goes, I'll raise u the kid in the pic above. He's one of the best sophomore RB's in the US. Impressive young athlete. I am sure he will go far. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mout25 Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 Hey Mike 67,I hate to thread jack a thread about the Sims kid from Enterprise,but LSU offered him the spring of his freshman season. With him being 6'1" 220 as a sophomore,he'll have an offer from every major D 1 program in the country. He's already built like Robinson from Germantown,and he's the #1 RB in the country. He had a 99 yard TD run against Pearl Friday. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiburon Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 21 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said: Thanks for the complement; unlike the previous person Zee is averaging 14 yards a carry; if he had 101 carries he would have 1400 yards. yeah. i kind had the same view. I see no reason throwing shade on a kids accomplishments like that. but the kinder gentler me decided to let it go. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiburon Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 8 hours ago, Mike67 said: I am a bit taken back by the child like comments made on this forum. When a child is called out I would hope people would not use this forum to take stabs at people. I hope we could all use this to help build each and every player. nicely said. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arashatora Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 3 minutes ago, Tiburon said: yeah. i kind had the same view. I see no reason throwing shade on a kids accomplishments like that. but the kinder gentler me decided to let it go. No one "threw shade", I was simply pointing out some other outstanding sophomores of which there are quite a few. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiburon Posted October 4, 2021 Share Posted October 4, 2021 (edited) ok believe you. but next time you decide to start talking about other kids, maybe consider the TOPIC. you can start topics complimenting any kid you want. Edited October 4, 2021 by Tiburon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mike67 Posted October 5, 2021 Share Posted October 5, 2021 5 hours ago, mout25 said: Hey Mike 67,I hate to thread jack a thread about the Sims kid from Enterprise,but LSU offered him the spring of his freshman season. With him being 6'1" 220 as a sophomore,he'll have an offer from every major D 1 program in the country. He's already built like Robinson from Germantown,and he's the #1 RB in the country. He had a 99 yard TD run against Pearl Friday. As for myself I don't see a problem with someone bringing up another player and letting us know about his accomplishments under this kind of post. I think that's what it all about. I believe the original post said the Zee could be the best sophomore in the state. That is not saying he is the best. just possibly. Some took the opportunity to bash for what looks like a childish vendetta. I just hope when we are calling a player out we remember they are just children. We should all try to help build our children not use them as a tool to get back at someone we have issues with.This is a public forum and these children can and do read this stuff. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
EnterpriseBulldogsFan Posted October 5, 2021 Author Share Posted October 5, 2021 On 10/3/2021 at 7:52 PM, NOT_Enterprise_Bulldog_Fan said: That's a great start by that kid. According to you Jimmerson and the other coaches at Enterprise suck, so I'm guessing this kid and the many others must have had some good youth coaching that is leading to the success Enterprise is having the last few years? The last time I complained about Jimmerson was in 2018 when we went 1-11, i Actually think Jimmerson has gotten much better as a coach then he was 5-7 years ago. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MSUDawg04 Posted October 5, 2021 Share Posted October 5, 2021 (edited) Ill never understand why people argue over what players are better anyway, especially in HS. So many variables come into play, plus its all personal opinion. Awesome seasons so far by all the kids mentioned on this thread. Edited October 5, 2021 by MSUDawg04 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NOT_Enterprise_Bulldog_Fan Posted October 5, 2021 Share Posted October 5, 2021 11 hours ago, Mike67 said: As for myself I don't see a problem with someone bringing up another player and letting us know about his accomplishments under this kind of post. I think that's what it all about. I believe the original post said the Zee could be the best sophomore in the state. That is not saying he is the best. just possibly. Some took the opportunity to bash for what looks like a childish vendetta. I just hope when we are calling a player out we remember they are just children. We should all try to help build our children not use them as a tool to get back at someone we have issues with.This is a public forum and these children can and do read this stuff. I assume the "childish vendetta" comment is directed at me. Interesting you jump on here and create an account to defend your friend or maybe you are one in the same? I have no vendetta but I have watched crap from this same individual, whether its you or someone else, continuously berate whoever the head coach is at the time if things aren't going as well as they like and now that times are good wants to be a sunshine and rainbow pumper. Some of us have been around for a long time in the community and on this forum throughout all the many changes it has had and haven't forgotten the poison so spare me the fake moral superiority. You are exactly right, this is a public forum and children can and do read this stuff, so maybe you or your friend should think about that before you rip on their coach? Just a thought. 10 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said: The last time I complained about Jimmerson was in 2018 when we went 1-11, i Actually think Jimmerson has gotten much better as a coach then he was 5-7 years ago. Yeah, I know. I've watched you on this forum for years run down Jimmerson, and before him Speed, and before him Gartman. 2018 is included in that 5-7 years you mentioned so why were you spewing poison back then and calling for his head? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiburon Posted October 5, 2021 Share Posted October 5, 2021 13 hours ago, Mike67 said: As for myself I don't see a problem with someone bringing up another player and letting us know about his accomplishments under this kind of post. I think that's what it all about. I believe the original post said the Zee could be the best sophomore in the state. That is not saying he is the best. just possibly. Some took the opportunity to bash for what looks like a childish vendetta. I just hope when we are calling a player out we remember they are just children. We should all try to help build our children not use them as a tool to get back at someone we have issues with.This is a public forum and these children can and do read this stuff. good points Mike. sometimes we can tend to forget these are kids and this is a game. if we can remember this will be a better board and we will have a better time here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mike67 Posted October 5, 2021 Share Posted October 5, 2021 4 hours ago, NOT_Enterprise_Bulldog_Fan said: I assume the "childish vendetta" comment is directed at me. Interesting you jump on here and create an account to defend your friend or maybe you are one in the same? I have no vendetta but I have watched crap from this same individual, whether its you or someone else, continuously berate whoever the head coach is at the time if things aren't going as well as they like and now that times are good wants to be a sunshine and rainbow pumper. Some of us have been around for a long time in the community and on this forum throughout all the many changes it has had and haven't forgotten the poison so spare me the fake moral superiority. You are exactly right, this is a public forum and children can and do read this stuff, so maybe you or your friend should think about that before you rip on their coach? Just a thought. Yeah, I know. I've watched you on this forum for years run down Jimmerson, and before him Speed, and before him Gartman. 2018 is included in that 5-7 years you mentioned so why were you spewing poison back then and calling for his head? First of all I have never made a post on this forum or any other running anyone down. I'm not a coach basher. If you have ever coached anything your life you would know a coach don't need to be bashed. They usual beat themselves up enough. The kids that play for him need to respect him. You can't help a program by bashing the coaches. As far as who you call my friend I'm not sure who he may be. But to be clear. I don't condone any of his either. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.