Jump to content

8-28 COOL HEADS SOFT POINTS


slicklizard
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, slicklizard said:

Talking about Brady caused me to go and look at stringers schedule because Wayne Academy play them and I was looking for the date. My first reaction was why are they playing all these non-district games in the middle of their region play. Upon further examination, they only have three raging games. Three. I’m out of touch with the smaller classifications and too lazy to look it up. Is 2A and 3A the same as this? What’s the cutoff point?

There is enough schools in this state to have more damn region games than that. When did they do the attendance numbers to draw it up for the next go round?

I believe it’s this year they do them around October but don’t release them until Championship week. I could be wrong but I think it’s this year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...