Rebel Bert Posted April 2, 2023 Share Posted April 2, 2023 Football brackets are on the website but you can't see them. Perhaps there is an April meeting for approval. I am skeptical there may be other reasons such as what region plays what region in round 1. I don't see them backing off to just 3 teams per region. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dubaction Posted April 2, 2023 Share Posted April 2, 2023 4 minutes ago, Rebel Bert said: Football brackets are on the website but you can't see them. Perhaps there is an April meeting for approval. I am skeptical there may be other reasons such as what region plays what region in round 1. I don't see them backing off to just 3 teams per region. ? Why would they do 3 teams Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted April 2, 2023 Author Share Posted April 2, 2023 Just now, Dubaction said: ? Why would they do 3 teams I don't think they will. It's unusual not to be able to see them. Now to leave 1 team in most regions might erk a few coaches across the state in a 5 team region. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.