Jump to content

1A Week 12 (1st Round Playoffs)


greenandgoldhawk
 Share

Recommended Posts

We are finally in postseason play as everybody is 0-0 trying to make it to Hattiesburg in December. Will there be any upsets this Friday? Will there be any road teams stealing a win?


Games:
 

West Tallahatchie at Biggersville

Smithville at Simmons

Ashland at McEvans

South Delta at Okolona

Resurrection at Hamilton

Vardaman at Taylorsville

Sebastopol at Bay Springs

Lumberton at West Lowndes

Edited by greenandgoldhawk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2022 at 11:50 AM, greenandgoldhawk said:

We are finally in postseason play as everybody is 0-0 trying to make it to Hattiesburg in December. Will there be any upsets this Friday? Will there be any road teams stealing a win?


Games:
 

West Tallahatchie at Biggersville

Smithville at Simmons

Ashland at McEvans

South Delta at Okolona

Resurrection at Hamilton

Vardaman at Taylorsville

Sebastopol at Bay Springs

Lumberton at West Lowndes

Not this week with a road team stealing a win. But I'm put this out here next round I feel like T ville will upset Hamilton if this does happen it really won't be a upset.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We shall find out tonight, but I think Bay Springs and Taylorsville are the best in 1A south and the other teams including region3 teams and the rest of region 4 teams are about even. I think Vardaman without injuries may be the toughest 1A region 3 defensive team. If they are playing all of those guys I think the Vardaman/Taylorville game will be closer than expected. They did have some key injuries back in that Hamilton game, if Im not mistaken, that Hamilton was able to take advantage of to jump out and put some cushion in the lead. I also just realized Hamilton coach is one of Simmon’s old coach who won a title during Simmon’s 50+ games winning streak. I think the first team to score in that West Lowndes/Lumberton game will hold a huge mental momentum and probably win. 

Edited by greenandgoldhawk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, greenandgoldhawk said:

We shall find out tonight, but I think Bay Springs and Taylorsville are the best in 1A south and the other teams including region3 teams and the rest of region 4 teams are about even. I think Vardaman without injuries may be the toughest 1A region 3 defensive team. If they are playing all of those guys I think the Vardaman/Taylorville game will be closer than expected. They did have some key injuries back in that Hamilton game, if Im not mistaken, that Hamilton was able to take advantage of to jump out and put some cushion in the lead. I also just realized Hamilton coach is one of Simmon’s old coach who won a title during Simmon’s 50+ games winning streak. I think the first team to score in that West Lowndes/Lumberton game will hold a huge mental momentum and probably win. 

Most of the Vardaman guys that got hurt are out for the season, they're a shell of the team they were 3 weeks ago.

 

I think West Lowndes wins as Lumberton is nothing like they were a few years back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kurt Cobain said:

2nd round is going be fun like said Old Hamilton got their hands fulls this coming week.  I think their Cinderella season mite be coming to end.

 

Hey Hamilton Lions fans Sebastopol fans said y'all pay those referees for that win up there how true that is????🤔

Vardaman fans say same thing.  Said without they refs they lose to them too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bender20 said:

Vardaman fans say same thing.  Said without they refs they lose to them too.

I'm not sold on Hamilton a lot of their games was very close to the end even West Lowndes had them beat and also French camp and also Sebastopol had them beat.

 

I think T-ville show them how to play real football.

Edited by Kurt Cobain
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...