Kurt Cobain Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 8 hours ago, Raiders 10 said: you maybe right, Biggersville is loaded they got a lot of weapons on their team Are you sure they loaded or is just smoke and mirrors Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raiders 10 Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 7 hours ago, Kurt Cobain said: Are you sure they loaded or is just smoke and mirrors They're loaded they not a pull over team now when it come down to playoffs they will get battle tested by 2nd rd or 3rd rd, then we will see what will happen after that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurt Cobain Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 1 hour ago, Raiders 10 said: They're loaded they not a pull over team now when it come down to playoffs they will get battle tested by 2nd rd or 3rd rd, then we will see what will happen after that Ok that's understandable I think Biggerville is a basic 1A but could be a extraordinary team if them quit playing them cinnamon buns but hey winning is winning. I remember that year they played Lumberton for the championship. They struggle with Lumberton but i give them credit they should have won that game. The only game Lumberton lost that year was Bay Springs and that was probably the easiest game for Bay Springs that year and plus it was on Lumberton own field. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raiders 10 Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 1 hour ago, Kurt Cobain said: Ok that's understandable I think Biggerville is a basic 1A but could be a extraordinary team if them quit playing them cinnamon buns but hey winning is winning. I remember that year they played Lumberton for the championship. They struggle with Lumberton but i give them credit they should have won that game. The only game Lumberton lost that year was Bay Springs and that was probably the easiest game for Bay Springs that year and plus it was on Lumberton own field. you right about Biggerville struggle in the 1A championship game 2 or 3 years ago we see how far they will go in the playoffs next month Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bender20 Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 On 9/26/2022 at 7:17 PM, Raiders 10 said: Biggersville is the better team over Okolona and Vardaman, Hamilton Biggersville don't have no weakness really they're a high IQ football team Biggersville will win 1A don't forget about Simmons Nobody in 1A is touching Bay Springs. They'd win 2A if they were 2A. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arashatora Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 11 hours ago, Kurt Cobain said: I don't know about that they both seem to be ok but don't worry Bay Springs and Taylorsville will test them. I don't either team will fair well against Bay Springs. I just don't see it. Bay Springs wins 1a unless something wild happens Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raiders 10 Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 so you don't think Vardaman, Hamilton can beat Biggersville, I don't think Vardaman, Hamilton got no weakness just like Biggersville don't have no weakness, Bay Springs want come out of 1A South Taylorsville will Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurt Cobain Posted October 2, 2022 Share Posted October 2, 2022 3 hours ago, Raiders 10 said: so you don't think Vardaman, Hamilton can beat Biggersville, I don't think Vardaman, Hamilton got no weakness just like Biggersville don't have no weakness, Bay Springs want come out of 1A South Taylorsville will Well if Vardaman and Hamilton was in the north then I would say yes but. Vardaman and Hamilton is in south so no and they got a weakness that's BAY SPRINGS!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurt Cobain Posted October 4, 2022 Share Posted October 4, 2022 On 10/2/2022 at 7:26 AM, Raiders 10 said: They're loaded they not a pull over team now when it come down to playoffs they will get battle tested by 2nd rd or 3rd rd, then we will see what will happen after that I'm just watching Biggerville and Walnut now. And Biggerville do have some athletes but , they basic just looking at them yes they do have a weakness their middle Lbs are not the best but ok. To be honest Biggerville is Taylor made for Bay Springs. Their physical at all but they do bring the heat sometime. I feel like Mcevans or South Delta or Simmons should beat them but they ok Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raiders 10 Posted October 4, 2022 Share Posted October 4, 2022 Just now, Kurt Cobain said: I'm just watching Biggerville and Walnut now. And Biggerville do have some athletes but , they basic just looking at them yes they do have a weakness their middle Lbs are not the best but ok. To be honest Biggerville is Taylor made for Bay Springs. Their physical at all but they do bring the heat sometime. I feel like Mcevans or South Delta or Simmons should beat them but they ok Mcevans play Simmons Friday that should be a good game, yea Biggerville is athletes and have a lot of speed Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurt Cobain Posted October 4, 2022 Share Posted October 4, 2022 Just now, Raiders 10 said: Mcevans play Simmons Friday that should be a good game, yea Biggerville is athletes and have a lot of speed They alright I'm watching them now nothing really jump out about them to me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurt Cobain Posted October 4, 2022 Share Posted October 4, 2022 3 minutes ago, Raiders 10 said: Mcevans play Simmons Friday that should be a good game, yea Biggerville is athletes and have a lot of speed I think it's McEvans time shine but, I could be wrong. Simmons is pretty tough Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raiders 10 Posted October 4, 2022 Share Posted October 4, 2022 2 hours ago, Kurt Cobain said: I think it's McEvans time shine but, I could be wrong. Simmons is pretty tough yea Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.