Arashatora Posted November 7, 2021 Share Posted November 7, 2021 31 minutes ago, lionpack said: Fans of undisciplined teams love to blame the refs. And sometimes refs are genuinely bad. I nearly always err on the side of the officials, but sometimes it's not the players fault. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lionpack Posted November 7, 2021 Share Posted November 7, 2021 48 minutes ago, Arashatora said: And sometimes refs are genuinely bad. I nearly always err on the side of the officials, but sometimes it's not the players fault. I agree but the two teams he accuses refs of cheating for West Lauderdale and Itawamba are both known for being well coached and disciplined. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrvoodoo Posted November 7, 2021 Share Posted November 7, 2021 1 hour ago, Arashatora said: And sometimes refs are genuinely bad. I nearly always err on the side of the officials, but sometimes it's not the players fault. this is what I felt we saw at the game at Itawamba. I’ve never seen a crew that bad in over a decade of being involved at these games. Itawamba is normally a good place officiating wise. Caledonia didn’t execute very well that game and outcome may have been the same or similar, but man the officiating was rough. No fault of Itawamba at all and as has been mentioned - Hoots and crew are an absolutely outstanding coaching staff! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raiders 10 Posted November 7, 2021 Author Share Posted November 7, 2021 4 hours ago, lionpack said: Fans of undisciplined teams love to blame the refs. yea you show right about that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.