Insideradvantage Posted October 24, 2021 Share Posted October 24, 2021 Took in a bit of this game Friday night at MRA of all places. I believe the final was 49-8 IMG. East St. Louis had some studs and a hell of a crowd vis buses 7 hours away but IMG had the best collection of high school talent on one team I’ve ever seen and it ain’t even close. And I’ve seen many. Their business model sucks though. How is there any real school or community pride? To me that’s what high school football is really about and when you are a boarding school football factory with kids from all over the country it’s just a weird deal. I realize they are super elite but I’d take community football over that deal any day of the week. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pee wee super star Posted October 25, 2021 Share Posted October 25, 2021 Yep. I’m with you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SCVMC1G Posted October 25, 2021 Share Posted October 25, 2021 Couldn't agree with you more. It's not HS football if there is no community pride. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.