Jump to content

Picayune vs Vancleve ...What yall think?


Picayune RTR
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Tiburon said:

you are not ruffling any feathers. you are misunderstanding what i said and hightide seconded. we are for this team and for this coach. neither of us wants the spread. picayune has a system, we develop it and it works.  go back and read our posts. we feel this team was underachieving on offense until vancleave by not spreading the ball around TO ALL THE RBS. we werent talking about throwing it all over. those 5 tds were a perfect example of what we wanted to see happen. share the carries and use that guy on defense as well. they did it vs the bulldogs i am pleased w it. we can have an opinion right? nobody calling out coaches or for a spread offense. roll tide!

Well I'm going to say that I ain't  wanting it to stay one Demential RB when you have 3 other guys that are play makers and has break away speed I think they all need to run the ball just like they did on Friday night cause that gives us the better chance of winning  the game and it shows cause go back to the D'Iberville game if we ran all them RBs that night we may had won that game but we didn't  and it showed but I loved everything I seen Friday night from our offense and Defense  and all the RBs ....Let's do that again this week against East Central  cause you know Collins is going to stack up that box and with multiple  RBs running they ain't  going to know how to handle it cause all they focusing  on is #2 all the time so let's go play just like we did Friday night and Win big ...ROLL TIDE  ROLL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Picayune RTR said:

Well I'm going to say that I ain't  wanting it to stay one Demential RB when you have 3 other guys that are play makers and has break away speed I think they all need to run the ball just like they did on Friday night cause that gives us the better chance of winning  the game and it shows cause go back to the D'Iberville game if we ran all them RBs that night we may had won that game but we didn't  and it showed but I loved everything I seen Friday night from our offense and Defense  and all the RBs ....Let's do that again this week against East Central  cause you know Collins is going to stack up that box and with multiple  RBs running they ain't  going to know how to handle it cause all they focusing  on is #2 all the time so let's go play just like we did Friday night and Win big ...ROLL TIDE  ROLL!

there you go! thats what we think too.Roll Tide Roll!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...