Jump to content

Past State Champions


ElJefe25
 Share

Recommended Posts

I want to compile a list of Division I athletes from each state championship team in 5A, 6A, and 7A over the last decade or so. If any of you can remember players who committed to a Division I school from a state championship team at any of those levels over the past few years, could you post their name, school, year of the championship, and the D1 school they signed with? This list can also include any player who may have signed D1, but ended up at a JuCo. I can share the results once the list is finished if anyone is interested. I know there's no exact formula to winning, but I'm trying to quantify, on average, how many D1 players it takes to win a state title at the highest levels of varsity football in Mississippi. Also curious to see who is accomplishing the most with the least talent (or fewest D1 athletes).

 

Example: Dante Dowdell, Picayune, 2021 & 2022, Oregon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/7/2025 at 6:08 PM, pancho said:

dante been several other places since then

That's not really the point of my post. I'm more interested in state championship winners and how much D1 talent they have, not where they sign or their travels through the transfer portal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...