Jump to content

Bally sports broadcast


Hightide
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mississippi needs to drop NFHS broadcast for our state championships. I watched the texas state championships this weekend and the army all American bowl and I am impressed with Bally sports network they were on point with those games. Just as good as watching a college or pro game. NFHS is trash compared to what I seen this weekend. We can do better in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...