Jump to content

wildcatnation662

Members
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wildcatnation662

  1. Tupelo Hattiesburg West Point Columbia Raleigh Heidelberg Calhoun City
  2. I do think it will be a much closer game but Columbia will win! Too much talent on the offensive side of the football for Poplarville’s defense! Ty Keys is gonna get his no matter what but i think Poplarville will depend on him too much and is gonna wear em out late in the game
  3. Ty Keys from Poplarville is gonna get his regardless! Ion think its a defense in the state that can slow him down but eventually he will wear down! Columbia’s offense will be too much for their defense like the first game! Louisville/KO will be one or the best games to see next Friday! I got the Wildcats coming out on top
  4. Bold Letters= Winner Kosciusko @ Louisville Poplarville @ Columbia I got Louisville vs Columbia for the 4A State Championship
  5. Bold Letters= Winner Not Sure Of The Location Of The Games Koscuisko vs Corinth Louisville vs Clarksdale Poplarville vs McComb Pass Christian vs Columbia
  6. Yep kinda what i figured since they played each other back in October! Both teams have a good matchup coming next Friday so we’ll see
  7. (Bold Letters= Winner) Senatobia @ Corinth Koscuisko @ Itawamba Houston @ Clarksdale New Albany @ Louisville McComb @ Leake Central Poplarville @ Forest Newton County @ Columbia Morton @ Pass Christian
  8. Shannon losing alot of seniors that were starters! I think Shannon’s championship window has closed a little!
  9. I watched that Shannon/New Albany game! Shannon didnt overlook New Albany, i think New Albany figured things out and got rolling! Also Shannon was very outcoached
  10. Louisville wont overlook New Albany they play thier best ball in the playoffs!
  11. True i watched the game! Them DE’s was flying off the ball in the 4th qtr
  12. Shannon went backwards, i seen it coming! They got blowed out by Noxubee County!They barely beat a 1 win Houston team at the time and also lost to Itawamba to clinch the division! Thats wy i predicted New Albany to win! I just felt Shannon wasnt that good of a team and was headed in the wrong direction
  13. @Raiders 10 any stream on tonight’s game vs New Albany
  14. I think one of their players got into an altercation at school and was suspended a few games! I really dont kno how long and when he returns
  15. Nobody is worried about Shannon! Louisville or Kozy coming out of 4A North
  16. Poplarville just dont have enough on defense to win it this year! Any team with a strong offense will beat Poplarville! Make a couple stops on their running back Ty Keys and its over
  17. I agree Heidelberg has 2A locked up, no one comes close! Columbia winning 4A is not a sure thing! Tho i think they are the best team in the South, the North has a Louisville that you can never count out! I think Kozy has a chance as well with the playmakers they have! Its gonna be very interesting in 4A this year
  18. If Shannon come into this game overlooking New Albany like they did Itawamba, its gone be some sad folks in Lee County
  19. Well they played a running team in Corinth Thursday and played against the run pretty good for 3 quarters!
  20. Shannon is not the underdog in this game lol! I just think New Albany will win in my opinion!
×
×
  • Create New...