C-19 vs Flu debate:

10 minutes ago, pancho said:

I'm perplexed why some physicians don't speak to this in some form.  Do they fear having their license yanked?  My daughter had an ear infection last week and went to a clinic where they demanded she be tested for the china virus.  She refused and then went to another facility where her ears were examined and was given a script.  The girl at the first clinic told her she no doubt had covid when my daughter  knows it's the type infection she has had almost every year. And why do they ask for insurance info when receiving the free jab?

C-19 much like hurricane Katrina has become a convenient catch-all scapegoat for the problems of planet Earth is my best estimate. 

Edited by MSUBulldog2010

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had a flu shot since 03 and don't plan on starting back.  We had no flu last year so what strain do they know to prep for?  Now they say mary jane use increases chance of breakthrough cases..........

30 minutes ago, pancho said:

I haven't had a flu shot since 03 and don't plan on starting back.  We had no flu last year so what strain do they know to prep for?  Now they say mary jane use increases chance of breakthrough cases..........

I would think drug use would not bode well...