Heidelberg

s1nglewing

1 hour ago, TK_on_the_Coast said:

Found this shot from the aftermath on TWTR last nite !! 

processed-7e266999-a230-4dfc-bb5d-86de415ec808_jwGjmS8f.jpeg

3 videos floating around, one from behind, one from his right side running down the bleachers, last one is from top over his right shoulder running down the bleachers. I believe he was assaulted by two men. One orange shirt, one black shirt and maybe a grey suited woman.

25 minutes ago, TigersFan said:

Hasn't this guy been fired from multiple places before?

Just about everywhere he has been. He has severe anger problems from what I have come to understand. He was fired from Franklin County after the Fall Jamboree, Magee (his alma mater) for getting into it with admin and supposedly about fighting in a bar in Jackson, Scott Central for Threatening to hit either a player, official, or fellow teacher, cannot remember, and Vicksburg coach let him go because he was too much of a hot head to work under someone. All of that is speculation from my end because I wasn't actually there, but from a reliable source that's what I have heard on the guy. 

https://vicksburgnews.com/watch-jimbo-nowell-gets-into-a-fight-at-a-game/

Pitiful! Big bad head coach heckling a team for "getting beat by a 4A school" gets owned by a guy out for a nice Thursday Night Football game with the fam!

🤣 He sounds drunk or maybe he's just an idiot! Got what he deserved and better be glad people stepped in or it would've been worse. Dude has issues.

Congrats to the fan/dad or whatever for putting him in his place.

Good guys 1

Bad guys 0

Edited by Matt