Worst uniforms in the state?

BrickCity

Pearl used to have that 2 color helmet with the anchor that was pretty cool. But their dark helmet with just the white script Pearl is awful. I'm not at fan of any of the script font helmets. They are one that can be first or worst depending on the game. Meridian is pretty bad. Murrah just doesn't put any money in to their uniforms. The same can be said for most JPS schools. I think the Black and Red at Brandon looks very clean. I think its an easy color combo to make look good. That being said, Clinton and Biloxi don't do as much with it as they could. Oak Grove usually has some good looking uniforms. I'm not really a fan of any of the DeSoto county uniforms that I can think of. Lewisberg is ok I guess.

7 minutes ago, Merlin said:

Hattiesburg has the worst uniforms.  What even are their school colors these days? 

They wear purple, gold, white, gray and black. They could wear about 24 combinations. Those uniforms arent bad. i like them

Edited by Vott

Hattiesburg usually wears atrocious combos, particularly the anthracite gray.  Stick with your damn colors which are somewhat unique and ditch the 'H' logo which was ripped off from Hoover.

Not all script fonts look badly on helmets.  Meridian doesn't have another logo to my knowledge and it works tastefully with only two colors.  I agree concerning Pearl -- they have so many options with the pirate motif.

I'd be nice if Clinton and Biloxi would distinguish their identities further but it's not as though they're playing in the same region.  Gulfport, which could take their look in a multitude of directions, continues to opt for the lazy aping of Green Bay's 'G' logo.

Glad to see Picayune add logo to their helmet and break from the maroon Alabama helmet.  Speaking of 'P' logos, Pascagoula has maybe the most atrocious single letter logo in the state with that whimsical, cartoonish garbage they're so proud of.

I am a Meridian alumnus and fan but our uniforms are terrible now.

First our colors are Royal Blue and White.

Black is not one of our colors. 
Second, I abhor color pants when one of your colors is white. So the blue-blue combination is horrendous. 
About 15 years ago, our road uniforms were awesome. All white with blue trim. 

In fact they were the uniforms we wore against SP in the 2008 Championship game.

https://youtu.be/sWFnojLcTdo

And then finally I wish our home uniforms were Blue and White like they were traditionally were for decades.