Calpreps Top 5 as of Jul 5 2020

s1nglewing

14 hours ago, pancho said:

Naw dude, he said Tupelo backed out.   Hoots isn't afraid to play the Wave. That'd be as dumb as saying Amory was  scared of IAHS since they aren't the same classification.  

I misread that my bad Tupelo is scared to scrimmage against Itawamba that shocking 

3 hours ago, Dubaction said:

….are y’all serious? Itawamba, while being very good for their class and division, lost to one of the worst teams in 5a last year and it wasn’t even close. Why would Tupelo be afraid of them?

Coach knows he is on hot seat and losing to smaller school, even if it’s a scrimmage is not good. 

11 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said:

Current Calprep 3A Poll:

1: JDC

2: Tylertown

3 Raleigh

4 Magee

5 Enterprise 

6 North Panola

7 Kossuth

8 Amory

9 Morton

10 Hazlehurst

Better but JDC and Tylertown are too high and Enterprise is still too low.

Enterprise is no better than 8th.

JDC, Raleigh, and Tylertown are 1,2,3 in any order, Magee, North Panola, Amory are 4, 5, 6 in either order. Until Enterprise can go on the road and win a game at top 2 Region 6, top 3 Region 8 then I will rank them higher.

12 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said:

Current Calprep 3A Poll:

1: JDC

2: Tylertown

3 Raleigh

4 Magee

5 Enterprise 

6 North Panola

7 Kossuth

8 Amory

9 Morton

10 Hazlehurst

Better but JDC and Tylertown are too high and Enterprise is still too low.

You struggle with Perry Central this year, Morton and Union are close you haven't closed the gap with the top 3 in 3A.

7 hours ago, Rebel Bert said:

You struggle with Perry Central this year, Morton and Union are close you haven't closed the gap with the top 3 in 3A.

I highly doubt Enterprise will struggle with a bad Perry Central team that went 3-7 last year. Morton and union lost key people but if you want to keep dumping on Enterprise go right ahead. 

So if we have opinions which nay differ from you,  we are dumping on Enterprise,  when at the same time you have already guaranteed they will play in Dec at The Rock but Calprep  is not dumping on Enterprise when they publish a poll?  That's some rich  logic right there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pancho said:

So if we have opinions which nay differ from you,  we are dumping on Enterprise,  when at the same time you have already guaranteed they will play in Dec at The Rock but Calprep  is not dumping on Enterprise when they publish a poll?  That's some rich  logic right there.

I read where Cal Prep is not offal until after work 3 each season. Capital Sports Ms has Enterprise as #9. That's about right until they prove they can win on the road at Region 6 and Region 8 opponents.

12 hours ago, Rebel Bert said:

I read where Cal Prep is not offal until after work 3 each season. Capital Sports Ms has Enterprise as #9. That's about right until they prove they can win on the road at Region 6 and Region 8 opponents.

It's not official until after week 3. AP won't start until September.