Calpreps Top 5 as of Jul 5 2020

s1nglewing

1 minute ago, pancho said:

tupelo won't come close to the championship, I don't think.  Could Tupelo beat IAHS? Shannon prob as good as Tupelo, right? 

Tupelo do have a lot of talent like Shannon do and Itawamba Tupelo problay would have lose to Itawamba, Shannon 

2 minutes ago, pancho said:

tupelo won't come close to the championship, I don't think.  Could Tupelo beat IAHS? Shannon prob as good as Tupelo, right? 

you right Tupelo want win a championship they had their chance several years ago and got whoop in the championship game to Oak Grove

15 minutes ago, Dubaction said:

Haha we didn’t exactly whoop them it was actually a good game but Tupelo hasn’t made it back to the big dance since. 

you right it wasn't no blow out naw they haven't made it back I think that was back in 2013 they played Oak Grove 

1 hour ago, Old Golfer said:

Tupelo will be one of the most talented teams in 6A!  That is a fact!!!!

they're Starkville are too Tupelo gotta go to Jackets house this time it will be tough to win at Starkville , Tupelo want beat Shannon Corinth might whoop Tupelo this year also Tupelo will lose to Saltillo and will lose to Laf this year 

this is almost too good to be true.  Corinth, with not near the talent nor coach they had a few years ago will defeat a Tupelo team that  folks compare to a juco team. raiders 10 has it a goin on. I would love to see IAHS and Tupelo play this year though.

2 hours ago, pancho said:

this is almost too good to be true.  Corinth, with not near the talent nor coach they had a few years ago will defeat a Tupelo team that  folks compare to a juco team. raiders 10 has it a goin on. I would love to see IAHS and Tupelo play this year though.

who do you think will win if Tupelo and itawamba would have played this year

17 hours ago, pancho said:

I’d like to know which “folks” are comparing Tupelo to a JUCO team. What will that make the rest of the district when Tupelo misses the playoffs or gets the 4 seed?

We get it annually this time of year from the Tupelo folks. They do have the most talent they've had in nearly 10 years but I have seen nothing yet that makes me think they are world beaters. Maybe they do make the playoffs though, who knows? 

2 hours ago, pancho said:

We get it annually this time of year from the Tupelo folks. They do have the most talent they've had in nearly 10 years but I have seen nothing yet that makes me think they are world beaters. Maybe they do make the playoffs though, who knows? 

last time Tupelo was really good was few years ago when they was unbeat lost back to back in the 1st rd to warren cent

On 7/24/2022 at 10:16 PM, Dubaction said:

Haha we didn’t exactly whoop them it was actually a good game but Tupelo hasn’t made it back to the big dance since. 

Heck of game. OG quarterback Kirk McCarty now pitches for the Cleveland Guardians in the MLB. Got a win last week on the road at Red Sox. Another win last night. Lots of talent on that field back in 2013. 

On 7/24/2022 at 8:35 PM, pancho said:

Tupelo was supposed to play IAHS in scrimmage and backed out. Because they know they were going to lose. Big brother scared of little brother.