Updated 2022 Top Ten

EnterpriseBulldogsFan

12 minutes ago, Dubaction said:

Mmmm….. I think Meridian will be really good. Dunno what they have at QB but they should be good everywhere else. 

Meridian hasn't been "really good" since Weems was there. For me the proof is in the pudding. When they show up and show out, and don't lose to Terry, maybe then I'll be a believer. 

17 hours ago, s1nglewing said:

Meridian hasn't been "really good" since Weems was there. For me the proof is in the pudding. When they show up and show out, and don't lose to Terry, maybe then I'll be a believer. 

You’re entitled to your opinion. They can definitely be a playoff team with some of those guys they have coming back. 

• Like 1

Weems is actually the defensive coordinator for Meridian.  Meridian will be a contender for the playoffs.  The offense should be explosive,and averaged 35 ppg. last season.  The problem last season was the defense being decimated by injuries(lost 5-6 starters).  

9 hours ago, mout25 said:

Weems is actually the defensive coordinator for Meridian.  Meridian will be a contender for the playoffs.  The offense should be explosive,and averaged 35 ppg. last season.  The problem last season was the defense being decimated by injuries(lost 5-6 starters).  

The last 5-6 games offensive ppg went south and defensively improved or at least appears to have been consistent with production earlier in the season. Weird.

Defensively they gave up 33 ppg, and lack of defense all season long was their problem last year.