Spring Games

Clever Clogs

I am sure most teams will be playing spring games. Some teams play on weekends and some during the week. If you have schedules of spring games post in the thread. I plan on watching a few different teams this spring. 

Yea and many seniors or maybe that was last year.  I wonder will they appear more cohesive than last year? I'm wondering how long the admin will stand for being mediocre with all that top tier talent. Beating Mooreville and Tish county don't amount to much in the long run. Coach Carter brought in a new stable of assistant coaches?

1 hour ago, pancho said:

Yea and many seniors or maybe that was last year.  I wonder will they appear more cohesive than last year? I'm wondering how long the admin will stand for being mediocre with all that top tier talent. Beating Mooreville and Tish county don't amount to much in the long run. Coach Carter brought in a new stable of assistant coaches?

they didn't have too many SR  last year they had 12 this year it more than 12, idk he got any new assistant coaches yet he might have, this year they suppose to be much better than last year so we will see also they got a lot of playmaker on their team we will all see what will happen this year it is some high expectations for Shannon this year.

Tupelo 28 West Point 7.   Tupelo is loaded.  There is more talent on this Tupelo team than I’ve seen anywhere else in North Ms.  5-7 kids with D1 offers and another handful with multiple Juco offers.  This team is headed for big things.  

13 hours ago, Old Golfer said:

Tupelo 28 West Point 7.   Tupelo is loaded.  There is more talent on this Tupelo team than I’ve seen anywhere else in North Ms.  5-7 kids with D1 offers and another handful with multiple Juco offers.  This team is headed for big things.  

that QB should be really good this year 

16 hours ago, Old Golfer said:

Heard it before. 

20 hours ago, Dubaction said:

Heard it before. 

we all gonna see this up coming season is Tupelo gonna be for real or not with all of that talent players they got we seen what happen last year we see this up coming season time will tell

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 1:53 PM, Raiders 10 said:

we all gonna see this up coming season is Tupelo gonna be for real or not with all of that talent players they got we seen what happen last year we see this up coming season time will tell

Well said.

• Like 1

Wayne County will play Poplarville at PRCC Friday.  Two JV quarters starting at 5:30 followed by 4 varsity quarters.  Not sure but I’m thinking 10 minute quarters.