Who repeats

JRoss1958

3 hours ago, RMcCormick66 said:

Scott Central and Pickeeyune 

I am going to go out on a limb and say that West Jones Wayne Co. Laurel or Hattiesburg will knock off Picayune in the playoffs this season.

Edited by Vott

12 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said:

JDC wont repeat.

Haha! You have it out for them after that whoopin in November huh?  I don't think they repeat either ,but it will lack of experience not talent.  I did some research and Mancuso has played for south state every year he's been in Bassfield except 1 I think and won quite a few, so they always have the talent it seems.  Again I dont think they win it, but if you play the numbers they are a smart bet.

21 hours ago, Vott said:

I am going to go out on a limb and say that West Jones Wayne Co. Laurel or Hattiesburg will knock off Picayune in the playoffs this season.

I think if any of those teams are up they could give Picayune a game. But, Hattiesburg got a long way to go before they get on The Tide's level. 

1 hour ago, RUNNINGMAN67 said:

I think if any of those teams are up they could give Picayune a game. But, Hattiesburg got a long way to go before they get on The Tide's level. 

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But they have as good of chance as anyone to win Region 3 this season. I do not see an 0-4 start like last season.  How do you know what HHS is going to have this season? I dont think a fan from Long Beach knows that. Just like I dont know what Long Beach is going to have this season. 

Edited by Vott

23 minutes ago, Vott said:

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But they have as good of chance as anyone to win Region 3 this season. I do not see an 0-4 start like last season.  How do you know what HHS is going to have this season? I dont think a fan from Long Beach knows that. Just like I dont know what Long Beach is going to have this season. 

The one thing a Long Beach fan knows well is bad football. I can tell you that. With that said, you're right I don't know what HHS is going to have. I just think they have been on the downslide for the past few years. 

3 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said:

Well maybe but I doubt it; we"'ll see you in November; I don't think you'll like the outcome.

Morton boys said they rolling threw Region 5. If it happens Enterprise will make that dreaded trip to Magee or Raleigh first probably as a 3 seed.

18 hours ago, RUNNINGMAN67 said:

The one thing a Long Beach fan knows well is bad football. I can tell you that. With that said, you're right I don't know what HHS is going to have. I just think they have been on the downslide for the past few years. 

What exactly do you mean by downslide?

11 hours ago, Rebel Bert said:

Morton boys said they rolling threw Region 5. If it happens Enterprise will make that dreaded trip to Magee or Raleigh first probably as a 3 seed.

Both Morton and Union will be in the mix in 5-3A. Unless EHS finds some linemen it may be one of those "fire Jimmerson" seasons.

2 hours ago, JRoss1958 said:

I've been told that Hattiesburg only has about 40 kids out for spring this year.  Not sure how true it is but that would be downslide for a 5A

That may be true for spring. Some football players were also playing baseball and running track. Baseball is over for them so they may be practicing now. Track is still going on.

On 4/27/2022 at 7:27 AM, JRoss1958 said:

Haha! You have it out for them after that whoopin in November huh?  I don't think they repeat either ,but it will lack of experience not talent.  I did some research and Mancuso has played for south state every year he's been in Bassfield except 1 I think and won quite a few, so they always have the talent it seems.  Again I dont think they win it, but if you play the numbers they are a smart bet.

JDC will be in the same situation they were in in 2020; 3rd place in region and put out in first round of the playoffs; Mancuso's coaching wont make a difference.