Hattiesburg Tigers snippet

Deonte3455

Hattiesburg DL in 2022 is going to consist of Kevin Oatis, Malek Jones, Tabias Hinton, and BJ Mitchell…. The nasty bunch ohh they gonna be nasty. Offense KEY return is Tavares Wade at RB and Deuce at QB both from season ending injury. The vengeance of the Hattiesburg Tigers and our GREAT head coach Tony Vance is gonna be real.

1 hour ago, Deonte3455 said:

Hattiesburg DL in 2022 is going to consist of Kevin Oatis, Malek Jones, Tabias Hinton, and BJ Mitchell…. The nasty bunch ohh they gonna be nasty. Offense KEY return is Tavares Wade at RB and Deuce at QB both from season ending injury. The vengeance of the Hattiesburg Tigers and our GREAT head coach Tony Vance is gonna be real.

Damn is it that time for the hype already? 😂

2 hours ago, Deonte3455 said:

Deonte, I'm as big of an HHS supporter out there, but 5 months is a little too early to be hyping us up. Let's see how Deuce does in the spring if he's completely healthy. He may or may not participate in spring drills. Last thing you want is to bring him back too early and not be ready for the regular season. I'll start thinking of the season about July.

13 minutes ago, Vott said:

Deonte, I'm as big of an HHS supporter out there, but 5 months is a little too early to be hyping us up. Let's see how Deuce does in the spring if he's completely healthy. He may or may not participate in spring drills. Last thing you want is to bring him back too early and not be ready for the regular season. I'll start thinking of the season about July.

I agree with you about Deuce. But I didn’t make any predictions………….. yet.

19 minutes ago, s1nglewing said:

Barely beat Natchez by four last year.

Just sayin'. lol

Lol and got beat by Laurel 50-0. I know. This is specifically what this thread is for. But the main purpose is solely for the end of the 2022 season. Some things will be said between now and then, one thing for certain when it’s all said and done either me or somebody is gonna face the music. 

9 hours ago, slicklizard said:

Another off season,  another Hattiesburg Tiger hope thread. At least you are consistent Deonte.

wake me when the tigers show some signs of life on offense again.

Until then this subject is

bored larry david GIF

That’s quite the funny statement. Hattiesburg was decimated with injuries last season and STILL found ways to win on offense. A newly broke in offense btw. Our starting QB began to find his stride in the Natchez game and went down for the season. Starting running back moved to QB, what are the odds of that playing out right? Hattiesburg got better as the season went on and that a fact not a smoke bomb. 

3 minutes ago, Deonte3455 said:

That’s quite the funny statement. Hattiesburg was decimated with injuries last season and STILL found ways to win on offense. A newly broke in offense btw. Our starting QB began to find his stride in the Natchez game and went down for the season. Starting running back moved to QB, what are the odds of that playing out right? Hattiesburg got better as the season went on and that a fact not a smoke bomb. 

I was told by a friend up that way that Hattiesburg is changing gears offensively. He would not elaborate what exactly that meant but said it was going to be different than anything Vance is known for. Any truth to that??

15 minutes ago, coastfootballfanman said:

I was told by a friend up that way that Hattiesburg is changing gears offensively. He would not elaborate what exactly that meant but said it was going to be different than anything Vance is known for. Any truth to that??

I’ve heard a thing or two also. But I wouldn’t be surprised. So I’m not exactly 100% sure.

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2022 at 9:50 PM, Deonte3455 said:

Lol and got beat by Laurel 50-0. I know. This is specifically what this thread is for. But the main purpose is solely for the end of the 2022 season. Some things will be said between now and then, one thing for certain when it’s all said and done either me or somebody is gonna face the music. 

I’m back for now lol but I feel like it’s you that’ll face the music… again

On 4/6/2022 at 12:33 AM, MadisonReb10 said:

I’m back for now lol but I feel like it’s you that’ll face the music… again

You may very well be right. After all, this is the same team from last year. The same team that got beat 50-0 by Laurel. Or is it?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...