South Panola Candidates?

Olcoach77

5 minutes ago, doyouevencoachbro said:

Like I said just rumors.  He said he said stuff.

I had heard that as well until I talked to a friend of mine on his staff. There wasn’t a scandal. From what my buddy told me it was his decision to leave and he had had enough with the politics.  I do know Diffee applied. I also work in Oxford and I highly doubt Fair goes for the SP job. His son started this year at QB for Lafayette. 

3 minutes ago, TheCharger said:

I had heard that as well until I talked to a friend of mine on his staff. There wasn’t a scandal. From what my buddy told me it was his decision to leave and he had had enough with the politics.  I do know Diffee applied. I also work in Oxford and I highly doubt Fair goes for the SP job. His son started this year at QB for Lafayette. 

Glad you could shed some light because I am sure you and I heard the same story and that wasn't a good look if true. 

13 minutes ago, TheCharger said:

Yea, it supposedly was an effort by a pissed off parent to get him fired. But it wasn’t true. 

I figured it was something. Got to know Carl when he was helping a coaching friend of mine Pappy at OMS while he was in college. Didn’t seem like the kind of guy that would be involved in scandalous activities. 

I think if he gets this job it would be perfect timing. I think the patience of the Hattiesburg faithful was wearing thin with him. Still I believe he is going into a situation like the one that he is in; a community that refuses to believe the glory days are over and should just enjoy watching good football on Fridays'.