National Championship: Bama vs Georgia

Bama should win but because 99.9% of the neutral fans are picking the Tide, they will probably blow it. 

Everything points to a Bama victory and until Georgia beats Bama that will remain the perception. 

On the field, Georgia is the only team that can match Bama talent wise. But mentally, Bama has a big edge. 

So my heart says Bama wins but my head is undecided. 

The Williams injury clearly affected Bama’s offense, but Georgia also played much better last night than they did in Atlanta. Good for Bennett, a former MS JUCO kid. Georgia fans have had a good few months between this and the Braves.

Bama isn’t going anywhere, though. This was a young Bama team that was far more inconsistent than most Bama teams. It will be a huge surprise if they are not back in the Playoff next year and they are likely the favorite to win another title.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bulldogs4 said:

I have quite a few relatives that live in AL that are Bama fans (legit fans and some who are actual alumni) and none of them expected to win last night. In fact most during the season did not expect this years team to go this far. 

Ha! Bama fans can be the biggest sand baggers. Always saying they expect a loss even though they dominate every year. I love your actual alumni comment. So true!

4 hours ago, Hard Knocks said:

Ha! Bama fans can be the biggest sand baggers. Always saying they expect a loss even though they dominate every year. I love your actual alumni comment. So true!

My relatives are pretty level headed and appreciate what they have had over the history of the team. They are also big State fans as their #2 team so they do know what losing is like as well. As a matter of fact several of them are State alumni as well.