MAIS 5A

1 Heritage 

2 Copiah 

3 Leake Academy 

4 Starkville Academy

5 Oak Forest

Edited by EnterpriseBulldogsFan

12 minutes ago, jdc fan said:

just like you thought that y'all was going be number one this year to and you had it wrong I see now that you don't know anything about football.

I didnt think Enterprise would be # 1 this year I had Magee # 1 who we beat but we have a good chance to win 3a in 2022; JDC wont win again next year with all the graduation losses.

like I said I see that you don't know anything about football because you have to have speed and y'all don't have that and for jdc we will be there again this is what we do best is play football you better check out our history we other kids just be waiting for they time to play we will be better next year than we was this because of the speed that we have you all might win your district but not 3 A remember that my friend.

1 hour ago, jdc fan said:

like I said I see that you don't know anything about football because you have to have speed and y'all don't have that and for jdc we will be there again this is what we do best is play football you better check out our history we other kids just be waiting for they time to play we will be better next year than we was this because of the speed that we have you all might win your district but not 3 A remember that my friend.

We'll see yall next November, I dont think you'll like the outcome. 

Ocean Springs brings back a ton of starters and experience in a big playoff game will make them and their coaches better. I would even hope for some close regular season games coming from upgrading the early season schedule. They should still run the Coast, so must improve tackling and rushing offense when defenses pressure. Looking forward to another great Greyhound year. 

Shannon brining a lot of players back next year, will have a experience team and will be much lot better next year than they were this year also got a good QB coming back he will be a SR it will be some high expectations for Shannon next year it will be pressure on Shannon to see can they handle the high expectations or not 

3 hours ago, David said:

Ocean Springs brings back a ton of starters and experience in a big playoff game will make them and their coaches better. I would even hope for some close regular season games coming from upgrading the early season schedule. They should still run the Coast, so must improve tackling and rushing offense when defenses pressure. Looking forward to another great Greyhound year. 

Are they playing Clinton again next season? I know they playing Hattiesburg again

4 hours ago, Vott said:

Are they playing Clinton again next season? I know they playing Hattiesburg again

I was told that O.S. will do the payback at Clinton, so a traditionally tough Hattiesburg would be second game. They weren’t good competition last year though, trailing 42-0 at halftime. George County will be a good testif they stay on the schedule, returning some real talent at the skill positions. I know that Picayune would be a natural game, but I think that style would give O.S. real trouble. Losing a game early might not be terrible. 

37 minutes ago, David said:

I was told that O.S. will do the payback at Clinton, so a traditionally tough Hattiesburg would be second game. They weren’t good competition last year though, trailing 42-0 at halftime. George County will be a good testif they stay on the schedule, returning some real talent at the skill positions. I know that Picayune would be a natural game, but I think that style would give O.S. real trouble. Losing a game early might not be terrible. 

I can promise you that Hattiesburg will be way way better when you play them next season 

I can also promise you Wayne County will be a lot better next season. The problem is in our region the top six teams beat up on each other down the stretch.. you have to have a lot of luck on your side to stay healthy. WC lost three games by a total of five points. All after their most explosive offensive weapon went down at Natchez with a broken foot. 

1 hour ago, Wareaglefan1us said:

I can also promise you Wayne County will be a lot better next season. The problem is in our region the top six teams beat up on each other down the stretch.. you have to have a lot of luck on your side to stay healthy. WC lost three games by a total of five points. All after their most explosive offensive weapon went down at Natchez with a broken foot. 

Outside of Picayune kinda makes you wish HHS and WC was back in region 4 doesn't It? LOL 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:13 PM, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said:

6A:

1: Brandon

2 Madison Central

3 Ocean Springs

4 Starkville

5 Tupelo

5A

1 Picayune

2 West Point

3 Laurel

4 Lafayette Co

5 Vicksburg

4A

1 Mendenhall

2  West Lauderdale

3 Senatobia

4 Poplarville

5 Columbia

3A

1 Enterprise

2 Raleigh 

3 Amory

4 JDC

5 North Panola

2A

1 Scott Central

2 Velma Jackson

3 Baldwyn

4 Charleston

5 Leflore Co.

1A

1 Bay Springs

2 Hollandale Simmons

3 TCPS

4 McEvans

5 Taylorsville

MAIS 6A

1 MRA

2 Jackson Prep

3 Hartfield

4 Jackson Academy 

5 Presbyterian Christian

MAIS 5A

1 Heritage 

2 Copiah 

3 Leake Academy 

4 Starkville Academy

5 Oak Forest

West Lauderdale looses a lot. 

8 hours ago, Wareaglefan1us said:

No sir I love the competition week in and week out in region 3 5A. No disrespect meant towards Picayune i remember a few years ago when they were in 3 5A lol. 

Oh I do too, just throwing some shade. It's just making the playoffs in region 3 5a is way harder than making it in region 4.

• Like 1