6A State Champs

MadisonReb10

I feel like for MC this has been a long time coming and they finally broke the barrier to what they can accomplish going forward. Having been in the North State Championship 10 out of the last 15 years there is no way it should’ve taken this long, but man SP, Starkville, and Clinton with Akers always got us in the game before the state championship. As a former player from back when it really got going I congratulate these guys and hope that this got MC over the hump for the upcoming years. 

Big shoutout to Brandon for an outstanding season as I now live 3 miles from BHS. My kids will attend there and I will be a Bulldog when that happens, but I’ll always represent my home team and town that I grew up in and played for.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 10:11 PM, MadisonReb10 said:

I feel like for MC this has been a long time coming and they finally broke the barrier to what they can accomplish going forward. Having been in the North State Championship 10 out of the last 15 years there is no way it should’ve taken this long, but man SP, Starkville, and Clinton with Akers always got us in the game before the state championship. As a former player from back when it really got going I congratulate these guys and hope that this got MC over the hump for the upcoming years. 

Big shoutout to Brandon for an outstanding season as I now live 3 miles from BHS. My kids will attend there and I will be a Bulldog when that happens, but I’ll always represent my home team and town that I grew up in and played for.

I’m glad that MC finally got over the North State hump and won it all.