3A Title game Amory vs JDC

JAGLIFE

Amory is a well coached team and plays HARD. Their OL is nasty and sound Coached by Tobias Smith (former MSU) OL.

Though they had the easier route to state they beat an athletically gifted North Panola team. Im taking Amory in a dogfight.

They have won big games against formidable opponents beaten Noxubee in district championship and North Panola in North Half Championship.

Edited by 85SOUTH

Both teams got off to a slow start, but JDC has played much tougher competition including the 5A and 4A south champs.   

Amory has come a long way and has a talented junior class, but JDC is just two years removed from a 3A championship.  There may not be any starters left from that team, I don’t  know much about them, but I’ve always heard they’re athletic and physical.  

JDC 34

Amory 14

56 minutes ago, MSTSatchmo said:

Both teams got off to a slow start, but JDC has played much tougher competition including the 5A and 4A south champs.   

Amory has come a long way and has a talented junior class, but JDC is just two years removed from a 3A championship.  There may not be any starters left from that team, I don’t  know much about them, but I’ve always heard they’re athletic and physical.  

JDC 34

Amory 14

You better tell them, we lost to two teams playing this weekend and two to bigger schools who also made the playoffs. 

On 12/2/2021 at 7:45 PM, MSTSatchmo said:

Amory did lose their 3 games to 4A schools, including the 4A north runner up, but I think 3A north, as well as 4A, was somewhat down this year.  

I very agree on that 3A North, 4A North was kinda down this year next year 4A North gonna be wide open