6A South State - Oak Grove @ Brandon

ogwarriorbandman

1 hour ago, Deonte3455 said:

I’m going local with OG

OG will win this. They know what it takes to get there and when its a pressure packed moment they dont fold up. Last week Ocean Springs got wide eyed and hit the panic button. You wont see OG hit the panic button Friday night if Brandon jumps on them. They will continue to play their game and let Brandon make a mistake and then the pressure will get to Brandon 

I saw the finish of this game on my phone after the game in Picayune. I understand where Causey was coming from going for two but IDK I was kind of hoping for overtime. Oak Grove was already  struggling down close to the goal line so I think the odds for making the two were way down. Plus I felt like Brandon was due for a mistake. Make their offense handle the ball again in OT and see what happens. Hey I get it , make the two you are a hero,  miss it a the call will be questioned. Great season Oak Grove ya'll were right there in the end. 

Congraats to Brandon. Now go finish