Neshoba Central @ West Point

wpgreenwave51

Yes sir ridgeland was to be the team to beat in the region.. but this NC was full of jrs and sophomore last year. I know playing the Greenwave for the north half is a big challenge, not to add in west point where those kids will be playing for pride and their seniors. You guys have been playing for championships several years in a row, and have high expectations regardless what others think about you.. There have been several years in which the state has assumed it would be a down year for yall, and the outcome was a ring.. Don't get me wrong I'm not kissing all those rings, I'm just showing my respect.. but the score I predicted is still the same....... 27-20 NC...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Midrange said:

Yes sir ridgeland was to be the team to beat in the region.. but this NC was full of jrs and sophomore last year. I know playing the Greenwave for the north half is a big challenge, not to add in west point where those kids will be playing for pride and their seniors. You guys have been playing for championships several years in a row, and have high expectations regardless what others think about you.. There have been several years in which the state has assumed it would be a down year for yall, and the outcome was a ring.. Don't get me wrong I'm not kissing all those rings, I'm just showing my respect.. but the score I predicted is still the same....... 27-20 NC...

Can't Wait!!!! Big Green SMASH.....

1 hour ago, Midrange said:

Yeah stick to your prediction. I'm sticking to mine by double digits. Good luck

I guess I'm the only other NC poster on here.  I'm not going to trash talk.  I know that both teams are deserving to be where they are and that any previous game played does not matter when kickoff comes around tonight.  I know that if we start out like we did against Lake Cormorant, the results will be really ugly.  If we play the game we are capable of playing, it will be a very good game.  See y'all tonight.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Itfitz said:

I guess I'm the only other NC poster on here.  I'm not going to trash talk.  I know that both teams are deserving to be where they are and that any previous game played does not matter when kickoff comes around tonight.  I know that if we start out like we did against Lake Cormorant, the results will be really ugly.  If we play the game we are capable of playing, it will be a very good game.  See y'all tonight.

good luck

13 hours ago, Itfitz said:

No need for NC to trash talk in softball either.  Our trophy case looks like WP's football trophy case without the West Jones interruption.

Great game NC much respect. Hard hitting tuff game Great Job BIG GREEN. 

I’ve always been of the theory that you have to play good enough to overcome the couple of questionable calls that are always there. We put up a good fight but were playing a great team. We had a great year. Good luck to West Point next week. 

2 hours ago, Itfitz said:

Yeah. Y’all would have been biting about the second knuckle if your 1st TD had been reviewable. Halftime score should have been 0-0

yeah i watched the game replay on youtube. not the best video but he  looked down to me. refs should have blown a whistle. smart kid to keep running when they didnt though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tiburon said:

yeah i watched the game replay on youtube. not the best video but he  looked down to me. refs should have blown a whistle. smart kid to keep running when they didnt though.

They tell you to play until the whistle blows for a reason.  They had a player there to tackle him again.  

49 minutes ago, wpgreenwave51 said:

But in all honesty the refs were overall terrible on both sides

I agree, but they were horrible vs WP on plays that were not game affecting..Its a big difference between taking points off the board with a ghost holding call or a kid that was down, than it is illegal formation on 1st and 10....

7 hours ago, Midrange said:

I agree, but they were horrible vs WP on plays that were not game affecting..Its a big difference between taking points off the board with a ghost holding call or a kid that was down, than it is illegal formation on 1st and 10....

It isn't our fault that the play wasn't called dead cause it was clear he was down. It was the refs on the Neshoba side because the play happened over there. I saw a game affecting play in y'all favor in the 1st round that if were called correct we wouldn't be talking about Neshoba vs. WP. Refs have been suspect all season.