Egg Bowl/Rivalry Week Thread

Dawg83

Wisconsin lost, so Iowa gets the Big10 championship game vs Meeechigan. 

Auburn's D looked great today, just worn out by the end. Had Finley not gotten injured, I think Bama would have lost. 

Top four is most likely: 

1. Georgia

Michigan/Bama/Cincinnati in some order. 

Notre Dame is rolling Stanford and will be #5. 

Bama is out of the playoffs even with a close loss, assuming Michigan/ND/Cincy win out. 

Bama and UGA are both in the playoffs if Bama wins next weekend. 

The Iron Bowl was a great game to watch. I'm flipping back and forth between LSU/A&M and Oklahoma/OSU now... both have been good ones. 

6 minutes ago, rebmus said:

Wisconsin lost, so Iowa gets the Big10 championship game vs Meeechigan. 

Auburn's D looked great today, just worn out by the end. Had Finley not gotten injured, I think Bama would have lost. 

Top four is most likely: 

1. Georgia

Michigan/Bama/Cincinnati in some order. 

Notre Dame is rolling Stanford and will be #5. 

Bama is out of the playoffs even with a close loss, assuming Michigan/ND/Cincy win out. 

Bama and UGA are both in the playoffs if Bama wins next weekend. 

The Iron Bowl was a great game to watch. I'm flipping back and forth between LSU/A&M and Oklahoma/OSU now... both have been good ones. 

If Bama beats Georgia Nick Saban had to sell his soul to the devil. They could easily have 4 losses. Lsu Fla and Auburn could have or should have beaten them

After watching Auburn's D give Bama fits today, UGA SHOULD win easily next Saturday. 

But still Vott, many believe Saban sold his soul to the devil many years ago... ha. 

I think it's Georgia's time this year, they're just too strong on defense and good enough on offense. It's been a crazy year though, so we'll see how it plays out. 

27 minutes ago, rebmus said:

After watching Auburn's D give Bama fits today, UGA SHOULD win easily next Saturday. 

But still Vott, many believe Saban sold his soul to the devil many years ago... ha. 

I think it's Georgia's time this year, they're just too strong on defense and good enough on offense. It's been a crazy year though, so we'll see how it plays out. 

Anything can happen and Saban is the devil (jk), but looking at the UGA schedule results this year is scary.  After that 10-3 Clemson game,  they’ve not had a game within two TDs.   Eight games giving up 7 or less.  

• Haha 1

The playoff could be bizarre. 

Georgia should be in regardless but they still need to beat Bama.

If that happens then the other slots could be interesting.

Cincinnati is in with a win. 

Michigan is in with a win. 

But the fourth slot could be interesting.

If Oklahoma State beats Baylor , I think they are in. 

But if Cincinnati and/or Michigan lose then it could be bedlam with the playoff.