Teams That Results Have Shocked You This Year

Clever Clogs

1A-Taylorsville. After losing the talent they had as well as their coach, I did not see them still playing this late in the season. 

2A-Leflore County - After going from 1a to 2a and not having a season last year, this team is still in this thing. I think they lose tonight but I think that is impressive.

3a- Enterprise Bulldogs- Being undefeated says enough. I think they lose tonight but heck of a feat.

4a-Newton County- When the season started it looked as if they would have the worst season and some how they are playing their best ball at the right time. They lose tonight as well but.....

5a- Vicksburg- Vicksburg once had a coaching carousel going on and managed to get some stability and are still hanging around in the playoffs. Been a while since they have been here. They lose tonight but....

6a- Ocean Springs. Enough Said

Petal- I watched them play this year and I will say that I was shocked by the team I saw. Though watching a Marcus Boyles coached team will spoil you, I just didn't see the Petal football I have seen over the years. Though the talent Buckley had is not there,  I thought they should be better than what I saw.

2 minutes ago, Clever Clogs said:

1A-Taylorsville. After losing the talent they had as well as their coach, I did not see them still playing this late in the season. 

2A-Leflore County - After going from 1a to 2a and not having a season last year, this team is still in this thing. I think they lose tonight but I think that is impressive.

3a- Enterprise Bulldogs- Being undefeated says enough. I think they lose tonight but heck of a feat.

4a-Newton County- When the season started it looked as if they would have the worst season and some how they are playing their best ball at the right time. They lose tonight as well but.....

5a- Vicksburg- Vicksburg once had a coaching carousel going on and managed to get some stability and are still hanging around in the playoffs. Been a while since they have been here. They lose tonight but....

6a- Ocean Springs. Enough Said

Petal- I watched them play this year and I will say that I was shocked by the team I saw. Though watching a Marcus Boyles coached team will spoil you, I just didn't see the Petal football I have seen over the years. Though the talent Buckley had is not there,  I thought they should be better than what I saw.

I heard things at petal are not good. Get ready to see players enter the transfer portal. Lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, coachfball87 said:

Weren’t sad to see him go, or get what we have. Just lucky we don’t play much competition. I feel reality will set in this Friday.

I’m wondering if North Panola is actually 52-20 over Winona good or 20-6 over Aberdeen good.   That’s a big difference.  

11 hours ago, MSTSatchmo said:

I’m wondering if North Panola is actually 52-20 over Winona good or 20-6 over Aberdeen good.   That’s a big difference.  

maybe that 20-6 I know Amory did beat Aberdeen back in the season 28-0 so it might be a low score game like that Aberdeen, North Panola game was