Louisville @ Caledonia.. Who you got?

mooredeer

41 minutes ago, mooredeer said:

Rematch of last year's first round playoffs.  Caledonia gave Louisville a heck of a game.  This time, it will be even better!!!  

Louisville - 28

Caledonia - 14

I say Caledonia 14-13 Caledonia gonna control that clock and run that ball on your defense, Caledonia is very well coached 

6 hours ago, mooredeer said:

They are well coached.  I agree......  But we can score in a matter of minutes... 

Does anyone know how you can stream this game???  

I’ll be running a “radio” broadcast stream but it’ll have a heavy Caledonia lean

https://share.stationhead.com/QZKWXXxux8k

not sure if NFHS is doing video streams yet 

I’ve got Caledonia … but I don’t know the point spread.  Ton of respect for Louisville and what they’re capable of doing.  I just see Caledonia from the sideline every game and they’re getting better each week on both sides of the ball

41 minutes ago, Mrvoodoo said:

I’ll be running a “radio” broadcast stream but it’ll have a heavy Caledonia lean

https://share.stationhead.com/QZKWXXxux8k

not sure if NFHS is doing video streams yet 

I’ve got Caledonia … but I don’t know the point spread.  Ton of respect for Louisville and what they’re capable of doing.  I just see Caledonia from the sideline every game and they’re getting better each week on both sides of the ball

let us know if they gonna have the game on NFHS 

1 hour ago, Dubaction said:

Wow Louisville you guys really dropped the ball on this one 

I think it’s more that folks continue sleeping on what Caledonia is capable of doing.  That said - Senatobia worries the heck out of me - Louisville really didn’t this year, but I wasn’t going to run my mouth since they are reigning champs.

as for Cavaliers, I think a lot of people are happy with it now.  Some are still disappointed but overall folks have really bought into it - I think the success of this season has really helped.

15 minutes ago, Mrvoodoo said:

I think it’s more that folks continue sleeping on what Caledonia is capable of doing.  That said - Senatobia worries the heck out of me - Louisville really didn’t this year, but I wasn’t going to run my mouth since they are reigning champs.

as for Cavaliers, I think a lot of people are happy with it now.  Some are still disappointed but overall folks have really bought into it - I think the success of this season has really helped.

Caledonia really surprised a whole lot of people now I was wrong couple weeks ago they surprised Itawamba in that game and that Shannon game, that Corinth game so Itawamba wasn't the team to beat in Reg 1 this year it was Caledonia, Senatobia nobody didn't expect to beat West Lauderdale last week and now Itawamba that why you play the game next week will come down to who wants it more than the other team do and whoever limit their mistakes gonna win the game it might be a chess match game control the clock 

• Like 1

Caledonia did a gre6job of being disciplined on both sides of the ball. No terrible penalties. They also stayed ahead of the chains all night. Louisville continued to shoot themselves in the foot, with penalties and pure lack of communication. Being undisciplined at this point in the season results in basketball ball season, being the primary sport.