Hattiesburg @ Picayune

Hightide

1 hour ago, slicklizard said:

Well there is only a couple and I’m not so sure they aren’t the same person, so……

While I am no graduate to Hattiesburg I played football there my 9th grade year only, then moved to Purvis. Vott is a Hattiesburg graduate so that answers that. I’m just a super fan always have been, I love Vance and I love the work he’s done with that program. Great coach and even better man!

8 hours ago, Vott said:

He just knows it's a huge task now for HHS to go down there to win without our best player. And now nobody is giving them a chance or taking this game seriously. 

Woah I didn’t know the backup QB was y’all’s best player. Still Vance is not known for having a QB centered offense anyway so wildcat may not be so bad.

Tib, hightide  what’s the most athletic offense y’all played this season?

26 minutes ago, slicklizard said:

Woah I didn’t know the backup QB was y’all’s best player. Still Vance is not known for having a QB centered offense anyway so wildcat may not be so bad.

Tib, hightide  what’s the most athletic offense y’all played this season?

He was our best player because he was our no. 1 running back before our qb got hurt.

25 minutes ago, slicklizard said:

Tib, hightide  what’s the most athletic offense y’all played this 

Probably Gulfport and GC. JDC had sum weapons too.

yeah i would probably agree w gulfport and GC. i think that freshman qb at GC might surprise laurel. he might be one of the most talented freshman qbs ive seen in a while. seems to me the have put up a lot of points the past few weeks maybe he is coming into his own w a few games under his belt.

Gautier has the potential to be a very good offense if their receivers hang onto the ball but they did not do so against us in tight man coverage.

On 11/9/2021 at 9:12 AM, Wareaglefan1us said:

So you’re telling me there’s a chance lol??? I’ll say Picayune big in this one. All the things you’ve said are absolutely correct. But I just don’t see Hattiesburg bouncing back after the beating Laurel gave them. If they were more experienced maybe but they are young I believe they along with WC will be front runners next season in region 3 5A 

Picayune wins this one in Fashion and on to the next one and for the next 3 to 4 years Picayune  will be the team in 5A to reckoned with We are very young this year with nothing but So & JR'S and for the next 3 to 4 years the TIDE will be ROLLING!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Hightide said:

Hey Vott and Deonte. Yall have a safe trip too and from Picayune tomorrow. All trash talk aside we are all fans of our football teams and want to see the best for our program. Good luck to yall  tomorrow night. There is nothing better than Friday night lights.

Very true. I'll be on the home side for a few minutes. Your radio guy is a friend of mine 

11 hours ago, Vott said:

We should be pretty good next season. In fact expect our region to be loaded more next season than this past season

Agreed! This group is very special. This going to be the best off-season we have had the last 3-4 years. If picayune was in region 3 it couldn’t get anymore daunting than that!

On 11/8/2021 at 8:29 PM, slicklizard said:

Hattiesburg imploded in Laurel . I thought their defense had been pretty solid up until then. Look for some shenanigans out of Vance to start the game

slick again proving he is a prophet.

somehow Vance managed 4 timeouts in the first half.