Advertised Head Coaching Openings

s1nglewing

2 minutes ago, TigersFan said:

The pressures on a head coach every year are changing more and more. Seeing a lot of good coaches retire and some young ones leave the getting out of coaching like Gerald has. He probably wont be the last.

I'm good friends with Sean since we attended Mississippi College together, his son Madden was a freshman starting QB at Morton in 21 - he will be transferring to Hartfield for the rest of his high school career 

1 minute ago, TK_on_the_Coast said:

I'm good friends with Sean since we attended Mississippi College together, his son Madden was a freshman starting QB at Morton in 21 - he will be transferring to Hartfield for the rest of his high school career 

Well Hartfield just got better. Seen them play once this year and he is going to be pretty good.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, coastfootballfanman said:

Someone should let Runningman67 know. He mentioned he was moving his kids to d’Iberville to play for Dolan. Lol

d’Iberville probably will finally promote Ladner to be the Head Coach. I know some of the community folks wanted him in the past when Collins and Dolan got it.

Edited by coastfootballfanman