Biden wants to make Covid "vaccine" mandatory for employees by fining employers

rebmus

More government control over business and citizens, yay... I guess. 

First question- IF an employee gets sick from the "vaccine" who do they sue? The government, Biden, or their employer? I'm no lawyer but I'm betting the lawsuit starts and ends with the employer. This is bad for businesses. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 10:57 PM, rebmus said:

More government control over business and citizens, yay... I guess. 

First question- IF an employee gets sick from the "vaccine" who do they sue? The government, Biden, or their employer? I'm no lawyer but I'm betting the lawsuit starts and ends with the employer. This is bad for businesses. 

The states that don't want this won't enforce it. Biden doesn't have the balls to enforce this.

And to answer your question, it probably will be the employer, but the employer is probably in a very liberal company because the conservative companies will fight back or will simply not enforce this.

2 hours ago, pancho said:

I figure the only way to end it will be in the SCOTUS and there is no telling what the ruling could be  in this climate.

Under the current SCOTUS, I think they'll side with the states that this is an overreach by the POTUS. 

There has been talk of adding justices to the SCOTUS, and Biden sure seems to support that. IF that happens before this reaches the SCOTUS, we know which way it will go. 

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Hard Knocks said:

Thankfully SCOTUS struck down this disaster of a policy. 

I suspected they would, and should have IMO.

I also suspect Biden and the Democrats will change the rules and add more justices to the SCOTUS. I'd love to be wrong about that.