Fall Jamborees

Dubaction

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard that if any schools that are going to virtual learning at the moment are not allowed to participate in any kind of activities such as band, cheerleading volleyball or football? I saw it posted on another Mississippi High School Football website

28 minutes ago, Vott said:

Has anyone heard that if any schools that are going to virtual learning at the moment are not allowed to participate in any kind of activities such as band, cheerleading volleyball or football? I saw it posted on another Mississippi High School Football website

yep

27 minutes ago, pancho said:

What is the thinking there at Wayne county for this?  Most other large schools are going to some form of streaming.  are they just trying to get folks to come to physically watch the  games and not stay home?

Does that mean visiting teams can't live stream as well?

38 minutes ago, Vott said:

Does that mean visiting teams can't live stream as well?

Bubba Hathorne probably hasn’t even thought about visiting teams. I get trying to get more fans in the seats. Attendance has been bad for the last three years but I got news for him ain’t nobody coming out to watch the mess they have put on the field during that span. This is not a good move IMO. Get our team out there for everyone to see.. He was the common denominator in all of it. If they win people will come. Everything is a big dam secret around our football operations now. They are going to have to have people interested not just the parents . I liked the Facebook live stream I can’t drive up there every week.

WABO1 are we going to broadcast on Facebook for road games ?

29 minutes ago, slicklizard said:

Bubba Hathorne probably hasn’t even thought about visiting teams. I get trying to get more fans in the seats. Attendance has been bad for the last three years but I got news for him ain’t nobody coming out to watch the mess they have put on the field during that span. This is not a good move IMO. Get our team out there for everyone to see.. He was the common denominator in all of it. If they win people will come. Everything is a big dam secret around our football operations now. They are going to have to have people interested not just the parents . I liked the Facebook live stream I can’t drive up there every week.

WABO1 are we going to broadcast on Facebook for road games ?

I enjoyed watching the games the next morning. Marshall Kenny and Paul do a great job. 

40 minutes ago, WABO1 said:

That is what they told me.  No live streams period.  But if it turns out where crowd size is limited that "Might" change things.  

The video won't be the same, but people can always Facebook live it from the stands. They can't do anything about that